Saturday, November 8, 2008

Olivia is 5 years old!!!

I can hardly believe that I have a 5 year old daughter. It's such a big age--the age of a kindergartener! I am so proud of Olivia. She is growing up to be such a thoughtful, caring, compassionate, loving girl. I'm glad to have her as a role model for her little brother.

We celebrated at Funtastic Fun, a semi-creepy-after-dark indoor amusement park. It has a ferris wheel, carousel, train--all kinds of stuff. The hit ride of the night was the teacups, where the kids went round and round, over and over, until they couldn't see straight. Olivia and I had spent the day before making cupcake creatures. I love baking with Olivia. We shared cupcakes and pizza. It was a fun day with Grandma, Aunt Sherry, all the Denver cousins, and the Seeling family. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Olivia's big day!

1 comment:

Angela Seeling said...

We loved being with you. So much fun!